The Villages beautiful Lake Sumter
Quick Links

Senior Games 2025

The Villages Senior Games continues to grow, and provides fun, fellowship, fitness and competition for all Villages residents. The focus of The Villages Senior Games is not winning, but participating.

  • Encouraging and promoting healthy lifestyles for Villages residents.
  • Providing Villages residents with the opportunity to compete at the local, state and national levels.
  • Providing Villages residents with an affordable and quality multi-sport festival they can call their own Games.

2025 Senior Games are scheduled Friday April 18 – Sunday April 27, 2025.

Click the links below for final results of the 2024 Senior Games

For more information, email OR call 352-753-1716

Senior Games Coordinators:

Lisa Parkyn - Email Lisa - 352-753-1716
Pam Henry - Email Pam - 352-674-1800

Mailing Address:

1200 Avenida Central
The Villages, FL 32159
Fax: 352-753-2305

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Public Records Custodian Florida has a very broad Public Records Law. Most written communications to or from State and Local Officials regarding State or Local business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Please forward requests to:
Jennifer Farlow, District Clerk
984 Old Mill Run
The Villages, Florida 32162
Phone No. (352) 751-3939
Fax No. (352) 753-6430

or click the link below to file your request electronically.

     Public Records Requests

Please Note Florida law prohibits the Board of Supervisors from communicating with residents about Deed Compliance or Architectural Review issues/cases.  Please contact the Community Standards Department directly at to report any concerns you might have.