Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public
records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Florida has a very broad Public Records Law. Most written communications to or from State and Local Officials regarding State or Local business are public
records available to the public and media upon request.
The District Clerk, Jennifer McQueary, is the custodian of all District public records. For
additional information or to make a request, please contact (352)751-3939 or
Jennifer.McQueary. For additional information,
please click here.
Florida law prohibits the Board of Supervisors from communicating with residents about Deed Compliance or Architectural Review issues/cases. Please
contact the Community Standards Department directly at email@example.com to report any
concerns you might have.
The District is pleased to be able to serve its customers with a supply of pure and safe water while providing dependable wastewater and storm water services.
Water supply quantities are regulated by the St. Johns Water Management District (Lake County) and Southwest Florida Water Management District (Sumter and Marion County) which have issued consumptive use permits to the four utility companies serving the residents of The Villages. Water and wastewater treatment and distribution are regulated by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
The Utilities serving the residents of The Villages are:
- Village Center Service Area (Lake County and District 1 in Sumter County) is owned by Village Center Community Development District.
- Little Sumter Service Area (District 2, 3 in Sumter County and District 4 in Marion County) is owned by Village Center Community Development District.
- North Sumter County Utility Dependent District (District 5, 6, 7, 8 and a part of District 9 in Sumter County) is owned by North Sumter County Utility Dependent District.
VCCDD Utilities Department is responsible for the operations and management of the water and wastewater treatment systems. The VCCDD Finance Department is responsible for the billing and collection of payment for those services.
If you are unable to find the information you are seeking or have specific questions, you have several options available to you. You can use the
“Billing Account Inquiry” link below and enter information regarding your property. This will enable you to review your account history, usage, payments
and billing. You also have the option of calling 352-750-0000 or submitting an inquiry or concern by clicking the link found on the front page of the
District website, www.districtgov.org.
Accounts can be accessed either by Name, Address, or Account Number
Name – Enter the last name associated with the account
Address – Enter the street address (beginning numbers only)
Account Number - Enter the Complete Account Number including letter at the beginning - X000-0000-00
- You DO put the beginning letter that appears in front of the account number (it will be either a L, V, N, or C). This is used to identify the utility company.
- If you are having difficulty check your web browser security settings, sometimes these have been set at a higher level and dropping it down allows the access to occur.
- Sign In – Not required at this time
- Register – Not required at this time