The Villages beautiful Lake Sumter
Quick Links

Adult Watch Program

The Adult Watch program is a service provided for residents that live alone or residents with a partner who needs someone to give them a call to make sure they are in good standing. A resident or the power of attorney for a resident can come into the Community Watch office to sign up for this program. Residents requesting these well being checks may choose to receive calls everyday or once a week. You can choose the time of day you want to be called. Our dispatch center will call, and if there is not an answer they will wait to call back in 5 minutes. If there is still no answer with the second call, dispatch will send a patrol driver over to check on the resident. The Patrol Driver will work with a designated key holder to check on the resident. If the Patrol Driver and the key holder are not able to locate the resident or access the home fire/rescue and law enforcement personnel are summoned. There is no fee for this service.

You may also download The Community Watch Program Registration Form and fill it out before bringing it to office.

Contact Us
Community Watch
1135 Bonita Boulevard
The Villages, FL 32162

Phone: 352-753-0550
Fax: 352-753-9400
Email Community Watch

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Public Records Custodian Florida has a very broad Public Records Law. Most written communications to or from State and Local Officials regarding State or Local business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Please forward requests to:
Jennifer McQueary, District Clerk
984 Old Mill Run
The Villages, Florida 32162
Phone No. (352) 751-3939
Fax No. (352) 753-6430
Please Note Florida law prohibits the Board of Supervisors from communicating with residents about Deed Compliance or Architectural Review issues/cases.  Please contact the Community Standards Department directly at to report any concerns you might have.