Welcome to our Human Resources Department!
To provide the human capital and resources that facilitates the relationships with each department in meeting their goals through the most valuable resource – its people.
To recruit, retain and develop a highly competent, diverse workforce that supports the mission, vision and Core Values of the District.
Human Resources functions include:
- General Administration
- Legal Compliance & Employment Law
- Recruitment, Selection & Retention of Team members
- Compensation & Benefits Administration
- Training & Professional Development
- Strategic Planning/Organizational Development
- Risk Management & Safety Programs
The Village Center Community Development District is an Equal Opportunity Employer