Community Watch is the eyes of The Villages. We are not a law enforcement agency, but we do work closely with the Sheriff's departments of Lake, Marion and Sumter counties as well as the Lady Lake Police Department. We conduct roving patrols in all districts (VCCDD, SLCDD and Districts 1-10) and are responsible for staffing all gates in that same coverage area.
Some of the services we provide Village Residents are::
- The House Check Program is a service available to all residents who will be leaving the area for more than seven days. Residents signing up for this program ... read more
- The Resident Out of Area Program is also a program for people who will be leaving The Villages for more than seven days. This program is ... read more
- The Adult Watch Program is a service provided for residents that live alone or residents with a partner who needs someone to give them a call to make sure ... read more
- Community Watch Office - We at the Community Watch office are the organizational and directional hub of all services provided by this Division. We are open Monday - Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and we ask that all residents with concerns contact our office for assistance. To contact us call 753-0550 -- our staff will be pleased to serve you.
- Dispatch Center - Community Watch staffs a dispatch Center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in an effort to ensure that Village Residents always have a person to contact should you have any question that we may help you with. Our number at our Dispatch Center is 753-0550.